Sabtu, 01 Oktober 2016

Everywhere I go, I always bring

    Asslamualikum Wr.Wb.

Hello all, welcome to my blog. This time i will tell goods always I take when I left the bag which the contents smartphone and his wallet. Why smartphone and wallet? for two it was very important for me and of her course will not be when I go.


Why would I always taking a smartphone ? besides portable smartphone also ease me to communicating to my freinds. and smartphone very it means to me it smartphone is a device that really helped me in many ways and of course very useful.

The second is wallet,because wallet where I keep goods important.
Such as ATM , SIM , STNK , KTP and of course money :-D
may not be not only I bring smartphone and wallet at the time want to go.
You will also right hehehe.

Thank for you visit my blog :-)

1 komentar:

  1. Okay, Jepri.

    By the way, where are the other postings? It should have been 5 postings for this week related to the topic. Refer the topics to http://www.dhzblog.com/2016/08/writing-topics-for-structured.html

    BalasHapus